Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
How It Works: Beauty is inside and out therefore each patient will receive counseling on diet, herbs, vitamins and lifestyle to cultivate healthy, glowing skin. Treatments are about one hour long and include facial massage, cupping and gua sha. Extremely fine acupuncture needles are used on the face to address areas of concern as well on constitutional points on the body, arms and legs.
Benefits are achieved when the treatments are given in a series of 10 to 12 visits once or twice weekly until the series is complete. Then monthly maintenance is recommended and another full series every 4 years. We do not bill insurance acupuncture facial rejuvenation.
How Soon Will I See Results? Many patients feel or see results after the first treatment but the most noticeable changes occur around the 7th acupuncture facial rejuvenation treatment.
The Benefits of Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation are:
- Tightens pores
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on the face while diminishing larger wrinkles
- Improves color of skin by increasing blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness of the face and eyes
- Reduce or eliminate bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Lifts drooping eyelids
- Reduce or eliminate double chin, or turkey waddle
- Balances dry/oily or combination skin
- Reduces or eliminates acne
- Lifts skin thus decreasing sagging
ACUPUNCTURE FACIAL REJUVENATION is CONTRAINDICATED IF YOU:
Are pregnant, are actively receiving chemical peels, are sunburned, tend to bruise easily (call us and we can suggest herbs and vitamins to help before you come in), have cancer or tumors, problems with bleeding, high blood pressure, diabetes, seizures or epilepsy, dizziness, tinnitus, have ulcerated, irritated or bruised skin, have an acute herpes outbreak, acute allergic reaction on the skin of the face neck or head, lymphoedema of the face or neck.